(English) REAL ESTATE DIRECTOR
- Assist and support the General Manager of CRRE in the supervision and management of the real estate
- Coordinate development and supports operational planning for each project.
- Coordinate and support decision making through the provision of valuable time management analysis.
- Take accountability for operation teams’ activities, analysis and negotiation to ensure all operations and related activities quality, time management coordination.
- Lead the efforts in tracking, monitoring and analyzing CAPEX and maintenance expenditures, in order to allow for more informed decision-making
- Provide regular on-the-ground guidance and direction to the facilities managers on facility administration matters
- Support implementation of company policies and standards that lead to more effective portfolio utilization, improved service performance and reduction of total maintenance and CAPEX costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering, operations management.
- 10+ years of professional experience in non-industrial facility administration/management with proven track record of the successful projects and cases
- 5+ years of professional experience in residential and commercial real estate leasing and tenant management
- Experience managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, partners and agencies
- Excellent communication skills in Azerbaijani and English, both written and verbal
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of financial and people management processes
- Engineering or Project Management expertise preferred
- AutoCAD, Architectural and Engineering plan reading, Preventative Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong focus on problem solving, troubleshooting, solutions
- Ability to handle stress (peaks in workload and frequent deadlines)
- Strong familiarity with first-ring suburban demographic trends, and challenges