- Painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building including furniture, rooms (drywall and wallpaper) and equipment.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knife Handling planning and preparing work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Basic troubleshooting skills (electricity, plumbing, etc.).
- Strong work ethic
- Azerbaijani, English, and Russian language knowledges
- Good problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation
- Experience as a painter not less than 1 year