- Stain-grade, trim work, hang doors, repair of flooring, drill and set door hardware, set windows, layout for stairs and common rafters etc.
- Repair and replace items such as furniture, wall coverings, acoustical ceiling panels, gypsum board , masonry or any other miscellaneous tasks such as wooden polishing etc.
- Designs, cuts, build and assemble wooden parts or furniture as requested.
- Assemble, disassemble and repair hydraulic locking arms, locks, boards, doors, furniture, wooden shelves.
- Repairs and rebuilds various objects in wood, cardboard, PVC, etc.
- Installs coating montages on doors, frames and desks.
- Ability to work with carpentry tools and materials/ Operates various types of woodworking machines and electrical hand tools
- Always keep the work area clean and well organised.
- Climbs ladders to reach raised areas and works from scaffolding
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines set for each tasks.
- Keep communication open between guests, management and service tasks.
- Report to management on major repairs and items that can’t be repaired for further action.
- Strong work ethic
- Azerbaijani, English, and Russian language knowledges
- Good problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation
- Experience as carpenter not less than 1 year