(English) HR MANAGER (CENTER OF EXPERTISE)
- Contribute to the evaluation of the HR landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking, industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Provide professional expertise on the design and implementation of effective people management programs.
- Conduct assessment of the effectiveness of current HR strategies and programs in relation to the objectives of businesses in the group and recommend changes where necessary.
- Partner with HR teams and business leaders to understand business needs, and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the key people management processes, frameworks and strategies across the businesses, including but not limited to:
- Draft HR policies and procedures.
- Support development of critical HR capabilities across the holding
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or any other related field.
- People management qualification such as CIPD, SPHR, or PHR
- 5+ years of experience working in HR roles with similar capacity (Business partnering or HR professional consultancy).
- A proven experience in designing frameworks, strategies, and systems on key people management processes, such as but not limited to, talent attraction, management & retention, performance management and reward, employee engagement etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Ability to leverage HR metrics, drawing insights from plain data and information in support of informed decision making.
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Process consultation and facilitation skills
- Strong negotiations, influencing, and expectations management skills.
- Strong communication skills equally in Azerbaijani and English and Russian, both in verbal and written form.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite, necessary for creating both visually and verbally engaging materials, reports, presentations, and proposals for HR and business leaders. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.